Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Life, Love, and Change.

Google has a great feature that suggests searches for you as you type in your search.  For example, if I type in "Illinois", it suggests "Illinois Lottery".  For more information than you ever wanted to know about autocorrect, check out: http://www.floatingsheep.org/.  Also check out: United States of AutoCorrect

What's my point?  I promise - I do have one.

Today, I went to look for one of those quotes pages.  So I typed in "quote"... And google suggested:

quotes
quotes about life
quotes about love
quotes about change
quote

Note that Google thinks it's more likely I'm going to look for "quotes about change" than what I actually typed in, which is "quote".

It just goes to show you -- people really need a little inspiration when it comes to change.  And, apparently, life and love.


No comments:

Post a Comment